Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Bathroom Planning Continues

A Few Requirements:

1) MUST have a larger and taller vanity. Our current vanity must have come from a doll house as it literally comes to mid-thigh on me which is awesome when I wash my hands and accidentally splash water all over myself and end up looking like I peed my pants. Awesome. There is also a lot of wasted space between the vanity and the toilet that could be utilized way better! I'm thinking a small double vanity might even be a good addition

HEMNES/ODENSVIK Sink cabinet with 2 drawers IKEA You can easily change the size of the box by moving the divider.

2) A deep, non-jacuzzi tub. I want to be able to take a bath and have both my knees and boobs under the water at the same time... tall people problems.

3) Oil Rubbed Bronze. I am obsessed.

4) A quiet vent fan and LOADS of lighting.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Progress-Lighting-Archie-Collection-4-Light-Venetian-Bronze-Bath-Light-P2997-74/203910395

5) Storage.



On My Wishlist:

Beadboard ceiling... I AM IN LOVE with this look and our bathroom has a vaulted ceiling... it would just look soooo pretty!
 Donna DuFresne Design - Eclectic - Bathroom - Portland - Donna DuFresne Interior Design

bathroom
I'd really love slate or wood tile - something dark on the floor and also, a dark wood vanity.

I prefer white counter tops, toilet, bathtub, and shower tile.

As far as wall-color goes, I have no idea what I want...
thinking something in the blueish-gray family, but we'll see!




No comments:

Post a Comment