Thursday, May 2, 2013

Something Borrowed

So maybe I've been living under a rock... but weddings are EXPENSIVE! I feel like I'm just coming to the realization that no matter how much you think you're "saving", you're still spending a Shit-ton of money on things you would otherwise never dream of doing!

Case in point ... the $250 tiara I got at David's Bridal when I got my dress. I didn't even want a tiara, but I got caught up in the moment and carried away and didn't realize the astronomical price of the never-gonna-wear-again accessory that I thought I just had to have. After some buyer's remorse and waffling about whether or not to keep it, I'm happy to report it has been exchanged for something a bit more practical (even if also not to be worn again), bra and slip. It also contributed to the cost of my Rehearsal Dinner Dress.


Enter the reason I feel I've really been living under a rock.... HAPPILY EVER BORROWED! It's wedding website where you can rent jewelry and accessories for the big day and return them when you're done! Kind of a fabulous idea when the goodies you're finding cost hundreds and you just cannot justify spending that much on something you'll more than likely never wear again!


I'm kind of obsessed with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment