Monday, January 14, 2013

A Picture's Worth 1000 Words

Today we met with Steph at Saltwater Studios. She was super friendly and I cannot wait to work further with her! She has a great eye and all her pictures are just naturally beautiful. She doesn't use a lot of faux lighting or crazy flashes. I totally love the softness of her images.


She met with us super-early which we totally appreciated because Jay was not off for MLK day. She also made a beeline for my heart by baking delish spice cake cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. Mmmm they were so good! I'm pretty sure all my Weight Watchers points were used on cupcakes that day.

I had met Steph at the Philly Bridal Expo and since we were the first couple to contact her after the event, we won this great canvas or metal print! (well we will get it after the pictures are taken, of course!)

We totally hit it off with her. So well that Jay had to remind me it was a vendor meeting, not a friendship meeting.... oops! All in all, it was a great day and we were so happy to have another thing checked off our to-do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment