Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Currently - A Spring/Summer Edition



Loving: this weather! It hit 90 degrees today and I got to enjoy the last bit of sunshine before we got nailed with a pop up thunder storm. The good news is, it's already passed and I'll get to enjoy the evening too!




Reading: The Honest Life by Jessica Alba, and I'm totally loving her easy writing style. This book is chock full of great recipes and simple ideas for healthy living that don't make you feel like you need a Chemistry degree to figure out. I highly recommend it!


Waiting for: a special delivery from West Elm! I ordered the shower curtain for our hall bath and I can't wait for it to get here so I can finish decorating in there!

Excited about: my personal training sessions! I just started with an AMAZING coach and so far, so good... ya know, that good my-muscles-I-didn't-even-know-I-have-are-sore feeling? I have that... it's awesome!

Trying to: get all the half finished projects around our house, fully completed. We're so close!

Working on: artwork for the hall bathroom - the promised reveal is coming soon, I swear!


Enjoying: Infused Water... I've been putting all kinds of fruits/veggies in my water these days and it's such a refreshing change of pace! It makes drinking the 100 ounces I need every day much more "fun"

Using: Moroccan Argan Citrus Mint Shower Gel. AH-MAZING. it smells great and my skin (which was so dry from this abusive winter) is finally feeling human and not alligator again! I picked mine up at Marshall's.

Wearing:this ring and this bracelet. I am currently obsessed with the Alex + Ani bracelets and I couldn't resist this little guy when I was out shopping last weekend... the good news is, for the rest of June, the bumble bee charm bracelet is $5 off!


Planning: a much-needed night out with our friends who we almost never get to see! I can't wait to see them this weekend! It's been wayyyy too long!

Needing:  order and organization in my life!

Learning: how to sew! Jay got me an amazing sewing machine for Christmas, but I have no idea how the heck to use it... enter my amazing mom... she's the best!

Listening to: Eric Church Pandora station

Doing: procrastinating... hardcore.

Dreaming of: babies... I've got the fe-vah!

and for this little gem, you are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment