Friday, June 14, 2013

Rehearsal Dinner Dress Overload?

Indecisive should be my middle name...



Currently, I am in possession of all 3 of these dresses. I have NO IDEA which one I'm going to wear. I bought #1 originally to wear for engagement pictures. I already had #2, it was purchased from David's Bridal when I returned the tiara because they only let you exchange and don't issue store credit for over $50 (the only complaint I have about that store). I figured I'd need a dress for the Rehearsal Dinner and that one was super cute so why not. Then I came across #3 while looking for engagement picture dresses and it was exactly what I wanted for the RD so I bought it... you can see that #2 and #3 are almost identical except for the sleeve length - both  even have the exposed zipper down the back. Clearly, I don't need all 3... just have to figure out which one makes the cut.

#1 is less fitted and more floaty, the only trouble with it is the lace panel down the front... it definitely is better for flat chested girls as the scallops stick out funny, so if I keep it, I'll have my mom tack down the edges.

#2 fits great and looks nice on but I am super-self-conscious about my arms and not sure how I feel about the cap-sleeves. I'm also not sure how I feel about cap sleeves for November... but I love how the top is sheer lace and the scallop hem and the zipper back.

#3 is exactly what I was looking for. I love everything about it, but I'm a glutton for punishment and ordered it a size too small. I can always exchange it but I'm really hoping I can loose enough to make it work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment