Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bridal Shower (round 2)


The day was absolutely amazing! All my favorite people were there and everything was just perfect.

75 days... but who's counting? (Alyssa is!)
  My mom and my bridesmaids could not have made the day more "me" if they tried.

my maids aka my favorite girls in the whole world
Every flat (and not so flat) surface of my mom's house was decked out in pink and gold. Glitter and bows. Money and feathers. It was "Lucky in Love" theme that was carried through every single detail.

pink and gold and gorgeous

Beleenie (bellini) Bar Set Up

Beleenie (bellini) Bar set up - they even got pink champagne!

If you have ever done any craft projects, you will understand the painstakingly meticulous attention my girls paid to all aspects of the shower.

sugar high!
chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, sugar cookies, cake, chocolate covered oreos, cake pops, diamond donuts
Lisa's beautiful (and delicious) cake
 It was completely overwhelming and I had a hard time processing all the gorgeous decorations. I felt like I couldn't take it all in. I tried to hug and talk to everyone who was there but I feel like it was such a whirlwind of a day that started off as a surprise and completely threw me off for the rest of the time.

even got Dan in on it and he photoshopped my face into a Jubilee poster which my dad printed on a vinyl transfer
beautiful flowers arrangements were all put together by my Aunt, who is also doing the wedding flowers
money and poker chips


Lucky in Love

Miss to Mrs


Read about part 1 and part 3 of the shower festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment