Friday, September 27, 2013

Bridal Shower (round 3)

With so many things going on that day, I could hardly post just once about it! We were so busy finalizing wedding plans that the shower was the last thing on my mind that day, so surprising me was easier than it should have been! (read part one here).

My girls put soooo much work into making the day so gorgeous that it needed it's own post (read part two here).






The best part of the day was spending time with so many of our loved ones! It was so nice to get to chat with everyone.

The generosity and joy that everyone was sharing with me was completely heartwarming and I'm fairly certain there was never a person who was more loved than I felt that day.

I cannot express how grateful I am to all the people who made the day so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment