Friday, September 13, 2013

Currently




 See what Emily's up to over at Jones' Design Co. I'm following her today. Happy Friday, Loves!!


Loving: the inundation of pumpkin spice and apple-everything. You need to go visit Annie's Eats, and make her pumpkin muffins, stat! They are seriously the best fall food ever. She also posted a recipe today Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes on her facebook page, which I almost instantly shared and then was encouraged by our very good friend to bake both and see which is better... he also promised to come judge... if my finance lets him in the door.


Challenge accepted... We'll see how it goes! I personally can't get enough of muffins, and would choose them over cupcakes (which I also love, so really, it's a win-win) How bout you? Are you a muffin lover or a cupcake fiend?

Reading: Bridesmaid Lotto it's pretty hysterical and should definitely be the next wedding related romantic comedy... of course, beings that my own wedding is baring down on me, I might be biased.

Waiting for: the leaves to change... they've just started in my neck of the woods and if you follow me on instagram, you've seen a little highlight

Excited about: finishing our bathroom renovations! A few more things to do and we'll be ready to move on to the next one!

Trying to: get our house in order so I can decorate for fall/halloween (every time a holiday passes that I don't get to decorate, I die a little... at least that's what I tell the love of my life as the renovations drag on and on and on)

Working on: a giant gold-glittered "80" for my Poppop's birthday this weekend

Enjoying: the crisp fall mornings and sleeping with the windows open!

Using: Philosophy Homemade Pumpkin Pie body wash. YUM! This stuff smells so good you won't want to get out of the shower!
homemade pumpkin pie

Wearing: this adorable new shirt dress I just scored at Express for 40% off! Plus, I had a coupon, so it was basically free. For the record: does anyone else have a problem with way-to-short mini dresses? I can't wear them and confidently take the stairs, or bend over... or walk... or sit. Not without leggings! It's just so scandalous!! #tallpeopleproblems




Planning: the final details of our wedding, only 77 days to go!

Needing: Round Guys Brewing Co. Buzzard Brothers Pumpkin Porter

Learning: to delegate and be more decisive.

Listening to: Christmas music channel on Pandora (you should not be surprised by this)

Doing: pinteresting my little heart out with fall recipes and decorating ideas!

Dreaming of: specifically? a little boy falling off an elephant, in black and white. Weird! Daydreaming about finishing the updates we're making on the house and my big walk down the aisle... getting nervous and excited at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment