Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Faves



Funny Seasonal Ecard: If you say “Pumpkin Spice Latte” 3 times in front of a mirror a white girl in yoga pants will appear and tell you her favorite things about Fall. 

I am that girl.

So in the spirit of Fall, I've decided to post a few of my favorite things that will be infused into our decor this year to make it feel  more homey in our house. Why, yes, yes I am decorating a house that is still 1/2 under construction. Crazier things have happened.
one - two/two - three - four - five - six

 I have to readily admit that although these pumpkins from Pottery Barn are freaking awesome, I found the exact same ones for $4.99 at T.J. Maxx. So if you love them but they're still just a tad to much (even though they're 20% off right now) than I suggest hitting your local Homegoods/TJ Maxx/Marshall's for a sweet knock off at a fraction of the price.

As far a wardrobe for fall is concerned, I'm totally loving the chunky open sweaters like this one at American Eagle and this one at Gap. I'm also completely obsessed with Victoria's Secret sweatshirts. As soon as the temperature dips below 70 degrees, you can bet your ass, I'm rocking one of these.

one - two - three - four

I also have to admit that I'm already thinking about decorating for Christmas (yea, I'm as guilty as Macy's and Kohl's when it comes to that shit... I may have started listening to Christmas music about the same time I posted the 1/2 Christmas entry in June) but I promised Jay that I will not do it until after Thanksgiving. I have been told that marriage is all about compromise so that will be our first one as a married couple. Of course, he'll really get a break this year since we're getting married the day after Thanksgiving so Christmas decorations will be delayed til the following weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment