Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love is in the House!


We had a nice long weekend followed by 2 partial snow days so I took some time to recoop from this terrible cough that's been lurking since Christmas. I also put away all of our Christmas decorations and started to decorate our house (surprise, surprise!)

I made a few garlands to drape around our kitchen and in our powder room... I probably could have been more productive, but sometimes you just need a good craft project in your life. I also ordered a few of these goodies to deck our halls (and couch, and windows, and walls, and doors).




Amazon - Red Striped Straws (I may or may not have a lifetime supply of these from our wedding
Sur La Table - Valentine's Day Mug
Kohl's - Conversation Heart wreath (not available online) and towels
JandPaper on Etsy - Olive You and Love chalk board prints (and don't forget to check out the matching shirts over at Sasea Decor on Etsy)
Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard - paper hearts garland
Bakers Stock - hot pink baker's twine (mine was found in the clearance section at TJ Maxx)
Ikea - heart pillow
ScrapCuts on Etsy - red dot washi tape 
Confetti System Garland from West Elm, discontinued (similar here, here, or here)




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you added our shirt in this!!!!!!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... i might be obsessed with your shirts... i have a problem!

    ReplyDelete