Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses - Pt. 2

I went on a dress-adventure with Shiela, Cara, and Alyssa today. To my dismay, they didn't find anything they loved, but I would still count it as a Win since we were able to knock a significant amount of dresses out of the "possibles" category.

 I do adore the combination of nude/charcoal and sparkly. So pretty for a Winter wedding, but not sure I'm sold for October outside...



 I do love the combo of the middle picture. If you just hold your right hand up and cover my sister (because the dress she has on is a different shade) you can see what I mean. I'm really digging that look. The biggest problem is that every one of these dresses was on sale for New Years only. If we don't jump on them this week, I fear they may go back to regular price. On the flip-side of that coin, I'm fairly certain that they will all be on sale (and with a better discount) come the Spring when the stores want to unload all these wintery dresses and make room for the new stuff. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment