Sunday, November 3, 2013

November + Wedding Love List

Since we decided on neutrals and metallics as our wedding colors a few months back... I can't seem to shake them. I am LOVING all things black, white, gray, ivory, beige, and oh my god do I love anything that shimmers.
 
Let's just say if sparkle was a color, it would be my favorite. German Glass Glitter has completely stolen my heart and I want it EVERYWHERE! (which is a good thing because if you've ever worked with glitter, you know that it's going to get all over the place)

Give Thanks Glitter Garland
Pottery Barn Kids

I promised Jay that I would not decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Marriage is all about compromise, after all. I have literally been listening to Christmas music (on the not-so-sly) since June 24th - Half-Christmas Eve- so we know that it's my favorite holiday, but Jay's favorite is Thanksgiving... so I'm not allowed to skip it... or call it Christmas practice...

I have to admit, my favorite stores are helping me manage my need to decorate by making fall things all kinds of sparkly and cozy... and I'm actually kind of in love with the idea of being able to decorate my house to the nines... twice.


Made by me :) all supplies via Michael's - I've used these glittery letters from Michael's
on quite a few of our wedding crafts as well as around our house.
Finally, my faves this month... I'm completely head over freaking heels for all of these things!! The birch straws, mercury glass votive cups, and antler candle holders will even be pulling double-duty... making our house festive when not in use at either the wedding or the rehearsal dinner :) Don't be surprised if more of these goodies wind up making their way onto the guest list... because I'm obsessed with them


Sources
Crate & Barrel - Garland, Wreath, Turkey Towel
Jones Design Co. - Thankful Tree Tags (Free Printables)
Dear Lilly - Give Thanks Pillow
Marshall's - Antler Pillar Candle Holders
(available online at One Kings Lane - but more $$ than I paid)
Acorns (from my parents' yard)

No comments:

Post a Comment