DONE! is so much more fun for me to write at the end of each room than a long
Here's a look at our original list (without all the comments of 8-million updates) and the progress we've made since we started working on our house last February
- Paint All Rooms/Hall/Stairwell DONE!
doors/closet doors /trim
- Paint Stair railings DONE!
- Chandelier and new lighting for stairwell/hallway DONE!
- New hardware on all doors DONE!
New Closet doors for Master (french-style), move current ones to office Add pot lights to all rooms and hall
- Redo Hall Bath (all white pieces)
- Add Master Bath (the only thing left is the trim around the door, painting it and adding hardware... easy peasy... mostly because I only have to paint, Dad and Jay will do the rest!)
- Move furniture upstairs (from basement and storage)
- Hang plantation blinds, curtain rods, and new curtains in all windows.
- Decorate. I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!!
- Paint all Rooms need to touch up the kitchen (where it got marked up from installing the floor)
- Kitchen floors are in :)
- Living Room
- closet doors
- move TV outlet so that it is hidden
- Dining Room
- Recover chairs for dining room set
- 2 new chairs for table-heads
- Decorate: Rug, mirror above buffet - I can't wait to move all the furniture in and see how it looks (hopefully, I don't decide that it needs to be painted/restained... I'm over projects at this point and I'm too poor to pay someone to do these things!)
- Powder Room
- new light
- new mirror
- touch up paint