Friday, February 22, 2013

HomeGoods Goodies

Let's talk about my OBSESSION with HomeGoods for a minute. I might have a problem... however, given that my only other addiction is coffee, I'm ok with it. Full Disclosure: I have a closet full of Homegoods bags, filled with Homegoods merch, that I've been collecting over the last 3-4 years in anticipation of someday being a home-owner. And that's enough talking about my issues.

HomeGoods is BY FAR my favorite place to shop when I'm not shopping for anything in particular. I feel like I can always find something I want need and it's always too good a deal to pass up.

My most recent score - wedding related - are these super cute reception necessities.







You can't really tell the size of these bad boys from these pictures, but let me assure you, they are HUGE! The cake stand is at least 18 inches across and will be able to easily withstand 7+ layers of confectionery heaven. Oh and that Lantern, seriously, I'm in LOVE! The weathered white wood, the beautiful pierced tin top, I can just see it nestled in a wreath of flowers and filled to the brim with well wishing wedding cards. I'd be lying if I said I can't wait to use it in the house after the wedding is over. I've been dying to have a reason to buy one like this from Pottery Barn and West Elm for ages but could never justify it. Enter my obsession and the super-discounted price (less than 1/2 the original cost!) plus, the Wedding (which I'm finding to use as an excuse for just about every behavior/impulse buy imaginable).


No comments:

Post a Comment