Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Painting... and painting... and painting...

I left you last with Paint colors...


...here's what we did with them!

We painted the hall bath in Reflecting Pool, it's super soothing and definitely has a bluish green look to it which we love. We painted our room Nimbus Cloud (even though it's a MSL color, we had the sweet people at Home Depot color match it to the Behr paint). Jay wanted to paint the office white, I wasn't having it so we agreed on an almost-white that is very neutral and pretty-much looks white until it's right up against the trim or the ceiling.  Last, we painted the the spare room in Quietude, which we originally bought to paint the hallway and stairwell but after we got 1/2 way through the upstairs, I made the boys stop because it was wayyyyy too light for such a high-traffic area and it also has a slightly bluish tint which I didn't like for that area since it's the main transition between all our rooms, upstairs and down. I love the color, just not for that space, and I'm so happy with it in the guest room since it will pretty much match any and all bedding that I like for that room. As for the hallway.... we're now considering these:

No comments:

Post a Comment