Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Decisions, Decisions... final touches to the Hall Bath

I'm having a hell of a time picking the decor for our hall bath... hence the delay in the big reveal. I just can't seem to decide on a shower curtain. Which means I can't decide on the rest of the bath accessories.
We painted the walls with a custom mix... a cross between Behr Amphibian (slightly lighter) and Nature Retreat (a bit darker).



I absolutely love the color. It's super dark but looks awesome with the slate tile. With the bright white subway tile, counter top, and bead board ceiling, it all just pops and looks so crisp.

We want to add a shower curtain and accessories that amplify this look and really tie it all together. As usual, we're having trouble agreeing on style/colors and my indecisive nature isn't helping AT ALL...

West Elm
West Elm

Pottery Barn


Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn
P.B. Teen

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

Bed Bath & Beyond



Bed Bath & Beyond


These are the ones I've "narrowed" it down to... we all know how terrible I am with decisions. I will pick everything else to go in the bathroom once I have a firm grasp on the shower curtain. We already have these amazing towels in white, so I don't need other hand towels, but I sure would like some as an accent.

I'm totally digging these bath mats from West Elm... so whatever I end up getting will probably match them... maybe?

Fez

Zig Zag

Horizon Stripe




No comments:

Post a Comment