Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Cinco De Mayo weekend!!!

I cannot even express how excited I am that May has FINALLY arrived! Good bye yucky cold weather! See you next year, dude! Not only that, but our kitchen and hall bathroom are almost finished!

This is huge because I've been saying "oh, we'll totally be done project x by this upcoming holiday" and I'm happy to report that we will hopefully get a couple things wrapped up this weekend and celebrate with an exorbitant amount of margaritas!

And with that... we'll kick this weeks' favorites list off!

First things first, I cannot wait to try these Açaí Aye Aye! Berry Margaritas!?

 And what better way to serve them than out of these adorable hobnail glasses and pitcher from Martha Stewart at Macy's?! Note: drunk me kid proof because they're made of acrylic! Stylish and practical... love that!


The morning after Margaritas will most likely call for extra coffee... hell, every morning of my life calls for extra coffee... so this More than Coffee Scoop from Elegantly Eclectic is just perfect to make the morning a little brighter. I love this! Plus, it will be really nice to return my 1/4 cup scooper back to the stack and not have to go cleaning coffee off of it every time I want to bake... 

Unless Jay can somehow convince me to leave the house this weekend, I fully intend on spending every waking - and sleeping - moment in my Sasea Decor Fiesta sweatshirt... which of course, I've already been living in since I got it a few weeks back. I did throw it in the wash with the Mrs. Jones Soap Box laundry detergent-fabric softener sample that Katie so sweetly included and I'm just obsessed with the smell and the softness... and seriously... laundry detergent made the favorites list?!?!?!?! YOU BET!!! I love this stuff! So thank you, Katie!! 

Laundry Soap & Fabric Softener :: All-in-one, 75-100 washes



Of course.... IF BY SOME MIRACLE, Jay and I do get some time out, how fun would it be to rock a new wristlet and pretty polish!? Do I even have to ask about the cute bow studs?! Sara over at Rahpsody and Chaos is hosting this adorable Kate Spade giveaway and I'm pretty-much wishing on every star possible that I win it :) (I never win anything) Either way, I'm sure I'll still be painting my nails at some point this weekend... maybe a little Essie Too Taboo? It's about time I got to break out this fun bright pink!

too taboo - pinks by essie

And last, but not least, I'm currently obsessed with these Alex and Ani Bracelets... so many to choose! SO many to mix-and-match-and-stack and oh my gosh - the sweetest symbolism. I just love them!
 Score a discount on the Bangle of the Month - May's special is the Swan Charm bangle - use the code "swan" and you'll save five bucks (which you can use to buy yourself a margarita this weekend).


Happy Friday, Friends!!! I hope you all have the greatest weekend and enjoy every second of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment